9/4/19

Autumn Sign

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon blog today showing you how to create a new autumn sign.



Drawing a leaf on Smoothfoam, I used the Hot Wire Cutter to cut the leaf. 



I wanted the leaf a little thinner so I cut the leaf  in half with the Hot Wire Cutter.


I painted the leaves and the plaque with Folk Art Paint.


Using a Plaid stencil, I added a design with modeling paste


 Once dry, I used the Bench Drill Press to add holes in the top of the sign.


For additional colors, I spritzed the sign with Fireworks Shimmery Craft Sprays and used a baby wipe to remove some of the colors.  I also spritzed the leaves to make them more realistic.


String was added in the holes.  The phrase was stamped with brown ink and die cut.  The phrase was matted with a larger die using Rinea Marigold Foiled Paper.



Finally, I added Gold Stickles as the veins.

Happy Fall.

Thanks for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment