9/1/19

Back to School Treat Boxes

Hi everyone, it's a new month and the challenge on the Scor-Pal blog is to create a back to school project, just be sure it includes more than one score.



Using a Sizzix die, I die cut the box pieces.


As the score lines were not prominent, I used my Scor-Pal to augment the score lines.


Scor-Tape was added and the boxes were assembled.


Pattern paper panels were added around the box.  Since this is a school project, I used assorted Lawn Fawn papers.



Tags were punched from cardstock and pattern papers and tied to each box.  


Fill with little treats and give to your favorite teachers.

Please stop by the Scor-Pal blog to see everyone's projects.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those are such a beautiful boxes.
    Lots of love from Isia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Steph! I've had to use my SP on dies, as well - thank goodness for the Scor-Pal Eighths, right? Love these - thanks for sharing! Fun working with you!

    ReplyDelete