9/10/19

Mixed Media Cards

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a set of mixed media cards.


Last month, I created a mixed media project using the 6" Shiplap and 6" Wood Grain stencils.  Rather than clean the stencils immediately, I turned them over and rubbed the excess modeling paste onto cardstock releasing the remaining modeling paste.  Then I cleaned the stencils.


I cut the panels into 5 1/2" squares then added color with spray inks.  After spraying each color I heat set the color before spraying the next color.


Once I liked the colors, the panels were matted with white cardstock and wrapped with white ribbon before being added to the cards.


Using Spellbinders dies, I die cut cardstock elements for the card.  


Joy Clair stamps were used for the center of the card.


The elements were added to the card with foam adhesives.  



Congratulations was added to the ribbon on each card with a paper tagger.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment