9/24/19

Whiskey Barrel DIY Pallet

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with the Whiskey Barrel DIY Pallet Shape and the Grateful XL Script Wood Quote.



This is a fun wood pallet which I first painted with 2 shades of brown paint.



Once dry, I realized I wanted it darker so I repainted it with a darker brown paint.  Once dry, I painted a layer of crackle paint across the horizontal boards.



 
The wood word was painted with red paint then spritzed with yellow ink for contrast and sparkle.


 
It was then added to the Whiskey Barrel.
 
 
This Whiskey Barrel is perfect to decorate with your favorite silk flowers.
 

 
I've hung it on my fence, but you can also consider placing it in your garden and let the flowers mingle with the barrel.


 

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment