9/18/19

Etched Spider Frame

Hi everyone, I've got a new project using etchallⓇ etching crème.



The frame was perfect for Halloween as it already had a spider on the glass.  On the reverse side, I placed masking tape along the edges of the frame (please forgive the glare).


I applied a layer of etching crème over the glass and allowed it to sit for 15 minutes.


After 15 minutes, I removed the etching crème and placed it back in it's original container since it is reusable.  Then I rinsed the glass and buffed it dry.  etchallⓇ etching crème created a frosted appearance behind the spider.



Next, I painted the frame with assorted colors of Prima Marketing paints.  Once dry, I decorated with assorted die cuts using Styletech Crafts vinyl.


Enjoy your Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment