11/11/19

Christmas Gift Bags with Clearscraps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog sharing mini pallet shape gift tags.



I love creating personalized gift bags for small Christmas gifts.  And these mini pallet shapes were ideal to use as tags.



Using the Bell Mini Pallet Shape and the  Long Bulb Mini Pallet Shape, I painted each with red and green paints.

Stickles were added to the tops for dimension and then ribbons were tied to the tops.


Using white gift bags, I adhered pattern paper layers, then folded the tops down.
Twine was added behind the ribbon and used to tie the mini pallets to each gift bag.




Finally I used metal dies with  Rinea Glossy Gold/Gold Foiled Paper to die cut words which were then adhered to the center of each pallet.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment