11/12/19

Always Grateful Cards

Hi everyone, I've got another project for Dies R Us.


Tutti Designs has some wonderful dies and this particular Grateful die is perfect for the upcoming Thanksgiving season. 


I die cut the image from gray and orange cardstocks, then used the opposite color to fill in the pumpkins, giving them definition.  


For additional definition, I die cut green cardstock for the leaf sprays.   Using The Best Glue Ever, I adhered the layers together.


The die cuts are approximately 4" square and are perfect for the focal points of my cards.  The panels were inked with brown ink then matted with cardstock.  I created  5 1/2" square cards, added pattern papers and strips of burlap across the centers, placing the panels on top.




To finish, I added gems to the flowers using The Best Glue Ever.


Please stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the dies that are available!


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment