11/26/19

Imagine Mixed Media Canvas

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a fun mixed media canvas using the Chipboard word title - Imagine - as well as the Mini Wood Pallet Star as the focal elements.



Using a paint pour technique, I created the background of my 6" x 6" canvas.



Once dry, I added modeling paste through the Brick Wall Stencil in 2 corners.




Placing the Shattered Glass Stencil on the chipboard word, I sprayed it with a craft spray.



The Star Pallet was painted with gold paint.  I built up the canvas by adding burlap, ticket stubs and a clip to hold them together.  The Star Pallet was then placed on top.




The chipboard word was placed on the star pallet then it was surrounded with flower buds and leaves in assorted sizes.




Imagine what you can create with these products at your fingertips!

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment