6/18/20

Lavinia World Challenge #29

Hi everyone, it's time for the next challenge at Lavinia World Challenges.  Please check it out and join in the fun.


I've been having fun creating backgrounds using watercolor paper and spray inks.  You never know what will happen when you play with your products.  Once of my background was created with 3 different colors of blue spray inks.  I stamped the Fairy Bridge in VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink directly on the background.


Using an oval die, I die cut the Fairy Bridge.  Placing it aside, I then stamped the Fairy Words using Nocturne Ink on the die cut panel.  


A card was created from black cardstock and the wordy panel was added to the card.  The Fairy Bridge oval was inked with VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze Ink then matted with white cardstock.  The oval was then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Feeling my card needed a little something more, I added a metal word sticker.


My next card uses another background I created with spray inks.  I used several shades of pink and green  sprays.  


I stamped Bria Rose on the background using Nocturne Ink so she appears to be walking on grass.  Then I stamped the Fairy Words to the right of the fairy.


I cut the panel to size, then corner rounded the edges before mounting it on a darker pink panel.   


I stamped the  Flower Miniatures using VersaFine Clair Inks in Fantasia, Paradise, and Tulip Red along the bottom of the card, then added Nuvo Drops to the flower centers as well as her wings.  The panel was then added to a black card.


Would love to see what you create for Challenge #29.  The winner of the challenge will receive a
$15 gift certificate to Lavinia World to shop for more goodies.   Remember there is a new challenge every other Thursday.  

Thanks for stopping by.






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: LaviniaWorldStore
Join our NEW Anything Lavinia Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!
Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website.

Can't wait to see what you create.

                                            


8 comments:

  1. Steph, your cards are so pretty, i love the colors you use in the background! One of my favorite stamps is the Fairy Bridge and you made the perfect card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Steph! That background stamp looks amazing in both applications. I wouldn't have thought of using it in the bottom corner, and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely - I love how you showed 2 different ways to use that word panel !! And gorgeous colors on both projects ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards look amazing, love the colorful backgrounds you created and I love all the stamped words on the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love them both! Awesome techniques and the final results are just Woooww! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these look fabulous Steph. I love how you framed and matted the blue one. It's so calm and peaceful looking and the pink one just pops, making it bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Love the serene scene you made on the card with all the blues. So calm and peaceful :-) The other card is magically happy and bright. Love that one too.
    Have a great day and stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete