6/2/20

Shaped Stenciled Cards

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog  and we are cross promoting with TapeRunner this month.  I've created a set of shaped cards using the 6" Post/Flowers Stencil.



Having a lot of pattern papers in my stash, I decided to use assorted papers as the background for this fun stencil.


Selecting an assortment of Imagine inks, I placed the stencil on the pattern paper and inked it up using the ink pads and ink daubers.


Wanting a shaped card, I used Spellbinders dies to create an easel card.  I die cut the card with the larger die, then die cut the pattern paper with the next smaller die.  The inked panel was then added to the cards using the TapeRunner.


To keep the card upright, I die cut a strip to fit across the card base, placing it on the base with foam adhesives for dimension.  This ensured the cards would stand upright.


Stampendous Stamps were used on the sign posts as well as the center strips of the cards.


To finish, brads were added to the flower centers.


When folded the cards fit into square envelopes.

So why not pull pattern papers from your stash and create amazing designs with stencils.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment