6/4/20

Lavinia World Challenge 28

Hi everyone, it's time for the next challenge at Lavinia World Challenges.  Please check it out and join in the fun.




Have you tried Brush Crystal Colours yet?  They are amazing and I've been having a lot of fun creating with them.  The backgrounds for my cards today use Brushos.  Once the backgrounds dried, I used the following Lavinia stamps - Bria Rose, Faerie Spells, and Slender Mushroom Miniatures on each card.


I used a glitter pen around the moon on this card.


I've actually created a video showing how I created these cards and I would love to know what you think!





Would love to see what you create for Challenge #28.  The winner of the challenge will receive a
$15 gift certificate to Lavinia World to shop for more goodies.   Remember there is a new challenge every other Thursday.  




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: LaviniaWorldStore
Join our NEW Anything Lavinia Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!
Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website.

Can't wait to see what you create.


8 comments:

  1. Hi, Steph! What a pleasure to visit your YouTube Channel and become your newest follower there! I think I may be the first one? I wish you much success in that endeavor. It was fun placing your voice with your creative process. Beautiful cards, and such lovely combinations of colors! I would not have considered mixed them, and the result is a lively party! Wonderful creations! I have enjoyed being your teamie, and wish you all the best in the future. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph! Your use of the brushos is spot on! So vibrant. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful, Steph, i stopped by your YouTube channel and subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic! I definitely need to increase my brusho collection, i only have red :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a vibrant background on these cards !! Gorgeous .. I might just have to try some Brushos after seeing what beauties you have created ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards look amazing and your video was great. I love how you showed how easy it is to use Brushos and then stamp on top. The landscape mode of your camera was perfect too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful and vibrant colours for your backgrounds, Steph. Just perfect for your beautiful fairy. Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cards look wonderful, so bright and colorful! I have never used brushos, but I do use the Colorbursts and I love the way they turn out!

    ReplyDelete