5/8/14

Off to travel

This month, the Robin's Nest team is working with the fabulous Robin's Nest Beach Collection.  This is a fabulous collection of glittered, double sided papers in beautiful beachy colors.  We are also teaming up with Green Sneakers, the maker of some amazing templates.

For my project, I used Green Sneaker's Baker's Box template to create the box.  This template can make boxes of any size - just follow the template's design.  I wanted a large box and this is the largest at approximately 12".



My post for Tuesday -  I had so much fun working with this collection and the Green Sneakers Template.


 


These beach papers from the Robin's Nest were perfect for this box and a matching card.  Check out the blog post for all the details.

Wouldn't this be a wonderful treat to give someone who may be about to embark on a new journey?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment