5/27/14

Thank You

Hey everyone.  Ever had a stamp that you just love and use it all the time?  I have quite a few, but this HeroArts floral stamp is my all time favorite! 

I inked it using a Clearsnap art dauber and Ann Butler's Crafter's Ink from Clearsnap.  I love the rich colors and quality of the inks, and the names - Limelight, Berry, Sunshine, and Tangerine are perfect names for the colors of ink!

Using an art dauber, I applied color directly to the stamp.  Once it was colored as I liked it, I stamped the image on light blue cardstock.





I tore the top edge and applied it to dark blue cardstock.  Queen & Co. brads were added to the flowers, giving them  a little more life.  A sentiment was stamped in Berry Ink, then added to the upper right.


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment