5/20/14

Just a Note

Good morning everyone, it's a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms and Frances has asked us to create a card based on this sketch.


Sketch Challenge for challenge 20th May hosted by Frances
 
 
 
This is a perfect card to create with left overs, so I pulled out my bin and created this card.




I used the Cat in a Flower Pot digital image, coloring it with Tombow Markers.  The sentiment is from  Script Essential Expressions.


Brads were added before the card was adhered to the base.
 
Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:

Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Steph! It put a smile on my face, the moment I saw it, because that kitty; in the flower pot, that you selected; definitely reminds me of all the mischief I have had to endure, throughout the years, with my own cats. I agree with you about the sketch providing a purpose for all those precious scraps, which are so hard to use, but impossible to discard. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Steph! I love the image and it made me chuckle a bit. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph
    ,i am visiting you via Ann Maria on the CHF team, i love that cute digi image and it also made me smile being a cat lover and owner.
    Great take on the sketch,its a great card!.

    ReplyDelete