8/5/14

Beautiful Flowers

Hi everyone, this month the Robin's Nest design team is working with flowers.

This friendship card started with  Black Cardstock.  I cut it to fit the base of my card, then I used some awesome double sided cardstock - Admiral Daisy Linen cardstock.  This cardstock has various sized stripes on one side and assorted sized daisies on the other.  Perfect for showcasing both sides of the paper.




Scraperfect's Embellie Gellie is a perfect little tool to pick up the Black Tear Drop Dew Drops I used to create the flower centers and the Best Glue Ever was the perfect adhesive to add the Dew Drops to the card.


 
 
 

 
May Arts ribbon was tied to the card and a stick pin was inserted in the knot to hold the friend quote.


My next card uses some lovely Pink and Brown Glitter cardstock.  I created a 5 1/2" square card from Brown on Brown Glitter Cardstock, then added a layer of Pink Glitter Cardstock on top.


 

The flower sticker was a little too big for my card, so I cut it apart and matted it on the Brown Glitter Cardstock before adding it to the card.  Again, I used the Embellie Gellie and the Best Glue Ever to pick up and adhere the assorted Dew Drops on the flower centers and the butterfly. 




The sentiment easily stamped on the Pink Glitter Cardstock and was then die cut.  Additional layers were die cut and then assembled on the card front.  A glittered butterfly was matted with cardstock and then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.




Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment