8/10/14

It's Christmas in July!!

This was my post on the Clearsnap blog last week for a Christmas in July sneak.  I know we aren't quite ready for Christmas, but did you know we only have about 22 weeks left????



Clearsnap has it's own line of cards and envelopes.    But, did you know they now have 12 amazing designs, each containing 5 cards and envelopes?   I found this post on Splitcoast Stampers recently and couldn't wait to try it.


Going from light to dark with the new ColorBox Color Blender, I randomly covered the entire card with inks from My First ColorBox Dye Inks (yellow, lime, turquoise, and black), blending the colors until I had the look I wanted.


 
I created the same effect on white cardstock with an art dauber. Once done, I die cut into a circle. Using a jumbo cling stamp from Stampendous, I inked it with ColorBox Blackbird Chalk Ink and stamped it along one edge of the circle. The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of the white cardstock.

To finish, I added a strip of black cardstock across the card, matted the circle on black cardstock and added the sentiment with foam adhesives for dimension.

Perhaps it's time to start your holiday cards?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment