2/3/17

Happy Birthday Balloons

Hi everyone, my son recently  turned  22.  Where on earth did the time go? 
 
I needed a birthday card so I used Makin's Clay to create balloons.

 
The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then lightly inked.  For fun, I used a punch and punched balloons from left over clay.  Clay, when left to air dry, hardens in about 24 hours and can easily be die cut or punched.
 
 
The peach clay was embossed while still damp.  As the clay dried, the embossing became more obvious.  And the embossing does not impact the punching or die cutting process.
 

I tied Whisker Graphics twine to the balloons.  A Joy Clair stamp was stamped on white cardstock and then die cut.  For dimension, I matted it with navy cardstock and added it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

2 comments: