2/9/17

Just a Note with Joy Clair Stamps

Hi everyone and welcome to a new month with Joy Clair stamps.  This month is all about water coloring. 

There are so many ways you can water color your creations  - don't think just paint and water!

Today, I'm using the new Aztec Background stamp set which I think is perfect for creating backgrounds.


I used an assortment of Gelatos with a baby wipe to create my background. 
 
Please stop by the Joy Clair blog for full details and to see another card I created with this set.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a neat stamp and the colors you picked are perfect with it! Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful background! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete