2/1/17

Joy Clair February challenge

Joy Clair has a monthly challenge and this month is all about red!




Since we are heading toward Valentine's Day, I created some treat boxes. 


Using the Candy Hearts stamp set, I stamped each side of the milk boxes before assembling them. 


Once assembled, I adhered ribbon around the boxes.


Since I stamped 2 milk crates upside down, I simply turned them into little boxes.  Again, I added ribbon around the edges.  Flowers and a large brad were placed on the top layer and the box was set to close with a strip of Velcro.


These are perfect for little Valentine's pick me ups don't you think?



What do you think?  Aren't they adorable?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph






2 comments:

  1. Yes these are adorable! I love your sweet treat boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little milk boxes. These would be perfect for some chocolates.

    ReplyDelete