2/11/17

Valentine's projects with Whisker Graphics

Hi everyone, I'm on the Whisker Graphics blog with some quick and easy projects for Valentine's Day.  Valentine's Day is next Tuesday, but you still have time to create some projects.

I created some mini cards measuring 3" x 3".  The white panels were cut a little smaller and I stamped a selection of stamps from the Candy Hearts stamp set from Joy Clair Stamps.  Once assembled, I wrapped Divine Twine Metallics - Rose Gold around each card.  The twine was just the right embellishment needed. 


I created banner strips for the next cards and used Divine Twine Metallics - Rose Gold to hang the banner strips.  Again, I used the Candy Hearts stamp set from Joy Clair Stamps on the banner strips. 


And Valentine's Day is the sweetest day of the year so you can't just give a card, you need to give some candy too.  I had these test tubes that fit small candy hearts perfectly so I embellished each with Divine Twine - Red Solid and Divine Twine - Cherry, wrapping the twines randomly around the test tubes.


I created little tags which I also stamped with a selection of stamps from the Candy Hearts stamp set from Joy Clair Stamps.  I added Solid Red and Cherry twines to the tags, then added the tags to the test tubes.



These are perfect little cards and treats to give your child's classmates and teachers.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment