2/15/17

Sunset with Palms

Hi everyone, I've got a new post on the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog using the fabulous
scene sunset with palms and the coordinating sentiment:  to watch a sunset


The scene is so pretty and I can see myself sitting on the beach watching the sun go down.

My first card was created using Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities to create a circular card.  Once I stamped the scene, I die cut it with the next sized die, but first fussy cut the palm tree so the palms would not be cut off.



My next card is rectangular as opposed to circular, giving a different look to the card.  Here you see more of the image.  I colored the image slightly differently and added the sentiment off to the side.



 
Please stop by the Just for Fun store and see all the amazing stamps available.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment