8/18/20

Every dream begins with a wish

Hi everyone, I've created a sweet card using Lavinia Stamps with Spellbinders/APG dies.


I started by creating a background using Distress Oxide inks.  Then I used a Lavinia Stamp - Star Gazing - stamping them with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.


I used the Spellbinders Grand Snow Globe die to create the shape of my card.  This 2 piece die can create 3D cards, however, I chose to die cut my stamped panel in the shape of the card.


The layering die was used to create the shaped card.


Another Lavinia Stamp - Meadow Grass - was stamped on both sides of the fairies.  Fairy Hugs Silver Lightening Glitter was added to the fairy wings and to outline the setting sun.


To finish, the sentiment - Lavinia Stamp -  Every Dream - was stamped in black ink, matted with black cardstock and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment