8/10/20

Hope Dream Believe Wall Hanging

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a new wall hanging today.


Have you tried the 8"x8" Page Display yet?  This acrylic page display can be decorated both inside and out.  I cut some pretty pattern paper and slipped it inside.  Knowing I wanted to hang it, I tied ribbon to the top.  The acrylic display makes it easy to change out your pattern paper to create different looks as the paper easily slips in and out.


Taking apart the Fancy Butterflies chipboard embellishments, I inked them with purple ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder.


The butterflies were the perfect embellishments to go with this paper.  I glued them to the right side of the panel so they appear to be in flight.


Robin's Nest dew drops were added to the flower centers and were  also used as the butterfly trails.


Using  Rinea Fuchsia/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, I die cut several delicate words that I thought were right for this panel, adding them to the left side.


Isn't it pretty?


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment