8/26/20

Embrace Your Dreams Slim Line Card

 Hi everyone, I've got a new slim line card to share today.




I've created a video of my process which I hope you'll check out: 


I've used an assortment of Lavinia Stamps - Creeping Vine and Embrace Your Dreams along with Oliver, a Fairy Hugs stamp.  


Starting with white cardstock, I inked it with Distress Inks in Lemonade, Dried Marigold and Tattered Rose blending the colors.  Next, I repeatedly stamped the Creeping Vine along the top of the card using Versa Fine Clair Ink in Morning Mist.  


Around the edges of the card I inked Black Soot, then went over the edges again with Dusty Concord Ink.  Placing an acrylic circle in the right corner, I inked a moon with Dusty Concord.  Placing a line of glue around the moon, I poured on Fairy Hugs Iris Glitter.

Using Versa Fine Clair in Nocturne Ink, I stamped the phrase in the left corner.  Oliver was also inked with Nocturne Ink, fussy cut, then added on the moon with Glue Dots for dimension.

The panel was then adhered to a navy card but I could have used a green card, a gray card or even a purple card.  

Would love to know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment