8/3/20

If friends were flowers.......

Hi everyone, I've created this fun card today using the supplies on my craft table.


I began by creating the background with Ranger Distress Oxide Inks.  This creates a really soft and subtle effect which is exactly what I wanted.


I used a Cheery Lynn background die to die cut Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, then adhered it to the inked panel.  I purposely did not adhere all the slats as I had a further plan in mind.


Using Heartfelt Creations dies with Rinea Blush/Blush Starstruck Foiled Paper, I created the flowers.


I had 2 previously die cut leaf sprays from Rinea Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper, so I placed the first one on the card, inserting parts through the unglued lattice panels.  The 2nd one was placed on top giving the spray some dimension.  The flowers were then glued in place.  Once dry, I filled the flower centers with Ancient Gold Liquid Pearls.


A small phrase was stamped on white cardstock and punched out.  It was matted to a scalloped oval that was punched from Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper then placed on the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



1 comment: