8/24/20

Christmas Snow Globe

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a Christmas card today.  I saw this Snow Globe chipboard embellishment and thought it would make a beautiful  Christmas card.



I began by coloring the snow globe with ink then embossing it to give it a shine.  
Christmas Greetings was die cut from Rinea Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, then I finished the snow globe with  Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


I added  more color by die cutting some additional leaves from Rinea Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  Liquid Pearls were used to create the berries as well as the dots. above the words.


A 4 layer card was crated from pattern paper and cardstock.  The top layer was wrapped with ribbon before adding it to the card.


The snow globe was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Isn't it pretty?  Are you creating your Christmas cards yet?


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment