1/19/21

Celebrating You with TLC Designs

 Hi everyone, I've got a new card to share using some fun dies from TLC Designs.


I'm using the Daisy Frame Die, which consists of 11 dies and I used all of them on this card!


The largest die is the perfect size for a card.  After folding cardstock, I placed the die slightly off the folded edge so the panel would remain in tact.   To create the full effect of the die, I die cut another layer.


Adhering the layers together, you get a perfect card.


Keeping with the purple theme, I die cut each frame, adding just a hint of pattern paper on the first layer.


I die cut the smallest layer from white cardstock onto which I stamped a phrase.  Again, keeping with the purple theme, I inked the edges of this layer.  I die cut the daisy from white and green cardstock as I wasn't sure which one I wanted to use, and also die cut the petals from yellow cardstock.


Once I assembled the card, I added the petals to the daisy, then added it to the card, gluing just the stem and the edges of the daisy so it appears to float on the card.  Inside I die cut additional layers from the same papers to finish the card.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment