1/28/21

Lavinia World Challenge #45

Hi everyone, it's time for the next challenge at Lavinia World Challenges.  Please check it out and join in the fun.


I just received some new slim line dies and knew I wanted to create a slim line card, but I wasn't actually sure of the final size I wanted.  So I cut a white panel the size of the largest die.


I began by creating snow mounds using torn strips of cardstock with Distress Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg.  I stamped a tree in the center of the panel using the Fairy Fire Tree 2.  Because I wanted a subtle effect, I stamped it with VersaFine Clair ink in Morning Mist, along with a touch of VersaFine Clair ink in Pinecone on the trunk.  Placing cardstock over the snow mounds, I re-stamped the top portion of the tree to the left of the full tree.  I sponged VersaFine Clair Ink in Twilight around the edge of the panel.


Placing an acrylic circle over the trees, I lightly sponged Speckled Egg, then I stamped the  Forest Spruce around the upper half of the panel with Staz On Pigment Ink in Snowflake and heat set. it   I re-stamped the Forest Spruce with VersaFine Clare in Morning Mist and also heat set it. 


I used Tutti Designs Slimline Dotted Rectangle dies to die cut the panel.  The bunnies are from the Midnight Meanderings stamp and they were stamped individually in VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.  Several smaller trees from the  Tree Scene stamp set were inked with Snowflake Ink and also embossed.


The die cut panel was matted with black cardstock, then realigned atop the die cut frame.  It makes the image stand out.


The stamped panel was then added to a slimline card.


Finally, I die cut "blessed" and adhered it along the bottom edge of the card.

Would love to see what you create for Challenge #45.  The winner of the challenge will receive a
$15 gift certificate to Lavinia World to shop for more goodies.   Remember there is a new challenge every other Thursday. 


Thanks for stopping by.




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: LaviniaWorldStore
Join our NEW Anything Lavinia Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!
Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website.

Can't wait to see what you create.




4 comments:

  1. I love this Steph! Great design on this slimline card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a lovely winter scene. I hope you are very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Steph.. i also love that you share how you create your projects/cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wintery scene, Steph. Love those bunnies on the snowy hill. Great slimline design.
    Stay safe and well.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete