1/12/21

Snowflake Cards with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog today with a set of snowflake cards. 


Rinea foiled papers are perfect for card making and the more intricate the die, you can really see how easily Rinea foiled papers die cut.


Using a Snowflake background die from PoppyStamps, I die cut both Arctic Starstruck Foiled Paper and Cobalt Starstruck Foiled Paper.  The foils die cut this intricate die beautifully and easily.


The Cobalt panel was matted with Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  The phrase, from Lavinia stamps, was also matted with Cobalt before being placed on the card.


For a tone on tone effect, I matted the die cut panel with Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


The same phrase was used but I decided not to mat it.  I wanted a pure white effect (other than the stamped phrase!).


Nuvo Drops were added randomly to the snowflakes to create a 3 dimensional effect.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment