1/21/21

Happy Valentine's Day

 Hi everyone, I have a pretty set of Valentine's Day cards on the Dies R Us blog.


I love the new Tutti slimline dies and this background die is no exception.  I used Rinea Foiled Papers for a fun Valentine effect.


Remember to save all the die cut hearts.


After die cutting this panel from Blush/Gold Foiled Paper, I matted it on black cardstock for contrast.


I die cut another panel using Blush Starstruck Foiled Paper and matted it on Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper for a true Valentine effect.


Selecting a bunch of the die cut hearts, I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere the Blush Starstruck hearts on the black panel.  I didn't add all the hearts as I wanted some of the black background show.  


Stamp the ladies from the Julie Nutting collection, color with Copic Markers, or another marker of choice, then fussy cut them to fit the cards.


Wrap each panel with ribbon then adhere the panels to cards.  Die cut Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper using Tutti Designs Stitched Rectangle Slimline die and adhere to each card slightly off center.   These panels will be used to anchor the stamped images.  Adhere the ladies to the cards, placing a Valentine's Day sentiment at the bottom.

Stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the amazing dies that are available.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment