1/29/21

Valentine's Day Tags

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog creating with a set of tags for Valentine's Day using 2 tags from the Chipboard Tag Album.


I inked the tags with Brilliance Rocket Red Ink

Using the tags as stencils, I cut Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to fit.  I cut a second layer from Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and embossed with an embossing folder.





I cut another tag from Rinea Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and embossed with a different embossing folder. 


Aren't they pretty?


I die cut several additional layers for the tags, then added flowers and sentiments.


Finally I stamped Prima dolls and colored them with Copic Markers before fussy cutting them and adding to each tag.  I finished by adding ribbon to the tags.


Thanks for stopping by .

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment