1/13/21

Mini Friendship Cards

Hi everyone, I've created several mini friendship cards for a group of friends using Tutti Designs slim line dies which were scored in half.  This is a great way to use slim line dies in an alternative way!


I started with the Tutti Designs Scalloped  slim line die for the base, then scored each in half.  

The 2nd layer is another Tutti Designs die cut to fit each card.


To create the sentiment shape, I first die cut the sentiment, then flipped the die around to add the stitching line across the top of  the sentiment.  The die easily lines up with the previous die cut stiches.  I created the black base in the same fashion,


After adhering the phrases to each card, I selected coordinating flowers from my stash and added them to the cards.  Liquid pearls were added about the cards.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph












No comments:

Post a Comment