1/28/21

Etched Valentine's Day Treat Containers

Hi everyone, Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I've etched some Valentine's Day treat containers.


Need to share some sweet treats this Valentine's Day?  

Using self adhesive vinyl, I die cut a variety of hearts and placed them on the jars.  Since I only wanted the centers of each jar etched, I placed a die cut circle around the hearts. 


Using EtchallⓇ etching creme, I used a spoon and placed the etching creme atop the hearts.  Then I let the jars sit for about 15 minutes.


Since the etching creme is reusable, I scraped it back into the original container before rinsing off the jars.


Now it's time to fill with candies for that special someone this Valentine's Day.  I added conversation hearts and some chocolate balls.



Finish off with pretty bows.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment