1/5/21

Always There For You with TLC Designs

 Hi everyone, it's getting colder here in New York and I've used TLC Designs dies and papers to create a sweet snow scene.


Using the stitched hillside die from the Land and Seas dies, I die cut 3 layers of white cardstock.  I lightly inked each with blue ink and adhered the 3 layers together.


Using paper from the Watercolor Naturals pattern paper, I embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder, then lightly inked  it with purple ink to coordinate with the purple card.  The snow mounds were layered on the embossed panel and the panel was then adhered to the card.


I printed the snowmen from the Snow Family Tree Fun digital set then colored them with Copic Markers.  After fussy cutting them, I placed them on the card, one behind a snow mound and one on top of the snow mound with foam adhesives for dimension.

The sentiment, from the Happy Bouquet digital stamp set, was slipped behind the snowman.  Stickles were added to the snow mounds for dimension.  Finally, I scattered pearls about  the snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment