9/23/20

Boo Gift Bag

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog using one of their newest shakers to create a Halloween gift bag.  I wanted to create a gift bag for a special child, so I thought this would be perfect.


The  Mini Shaker Boo  consists of  4 chipboard pieces and 1 acrylic piece.  Remember to pull the plastic covering off the acrylic piece before assembling the shaker.


I painted each chipboard piece with white paint, then placed them aside to dry.


Since we are near Halloween, I thought wiggly eyes would be perfect.


Using a white gift bag, I selected green and orange burlap, cutting to fit, and fraying the edges.   The Boo shaker was adhered to the center of the gift bag.


Using mesh ribbon, I created a bow using the Bowdabra and tied it to the handle of the gift bag.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment