9/24/20

Lavinia World Challenges #36

Hi everyone, it's time for the next challenge at Lavinia World Challenges.  Please check it out and join in the fun.



I decided to use whatever left over scraps I had on my craft desk for today's card.  The Once upon a dream stamp fit perfectly in the sign post die cut so I stamped it with Distress Aged Mahogany Ink.  Another die cut panel was the perfect size for the Fairy Words which I also stamped with Aged Mahogany Ink.



I added the panels to a card, then placed the sign post on a slight angle.   I stamped Slender Mushrooms with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink on the Fairy Words, then to anchor the sign post, I added a die cut circle on which I had stamped Oona with Nocturne Ink. 


Stickles were added to the fairy wings.  

A quick and simple card for today.

Would love to see what you create for Challenge #36.  The winner of the challenge will receive a
$15 gift certificate to Lavinia World to shop for more goodies.   Remember there is a new challenge every other Thursday.  





Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: LaviniaWorldStore
Join our NEW Anything Lavinia Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!
Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website.

Can't wait to see what you create.


4 comments:

  1. Steph, you make wonderful cards! Always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Steph! I love how you have the Once Upon a Dream sentiment on the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and design. Love the added sparkle on her wings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steph. I know this is last minute, but life took over the last few weeks and I'm struggling a little to get it back on track :-) What a perfect way to use up your scraps. Your card is beautiful! The colour combo is lovely, one I would never have thought to use! Thank you for the inspiration. And now I have Sleeping Beauty's song stuck in my head. You'd think since my kids are all grown up, that it wouldn't happen anymore, but Disney tunes are forever engraved in my brain :-) Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete