9/7/20

Vintage Shaker Truck Gift Bag

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a gift bag using the Mini Shaker Vintage Truck which is one of  14 new shakers now available.


The Truck Shaker comes with 4 chipboard pieces  plus one acrylic piece. 


I painted the die cut pieces with red paint then poured Gold Glamour Pigment on the top panel to give it a little shimmer.


The base truck was painted with gold paint, then I  also poured Gold Glamour Pigment on the base panel to give it a little shimmer.


Gluing 2 of the die cut trucks to the base, I stamped a phrase inside next.


Placing mini beads in the cavity, I then glued the acrylic panel and the last die cut truck in place.  I placed a heavy book on top and let it sit overnight before continuing with my project.


Using travel papers, I decorated the front of a gift bag. 


How fun this would be to give to someone who is heading off on a journey whether that be to college or even a scheduled trip.  Fill it with some of the recipient's favorite goodies -  some candy, some cookies, a notebook and even a pen.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment