9/10/20

Lavinia World Challenge #35

Hi everyone, it's time for the next challenge at Lavinia World Challenges.  Please check it out and join in the fun.


I created a background using Brusho Inks.  I love how this panel turned out, makes me think of a blazing sunset.  I stamped Eden with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink about  an inch from the bottom of the panel.


I die cut an acrylic circle and placed it over Eden.  Holding it in place, I inked it with Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink, creating a darkish shadow around the edges which nicely offset the blazing red.


I wanted to anchor Eden so I sponged Fallen Leaves Ink  under her feet.   It didn't turn out as I wanted so I inked the stones on the Fairy Steps and stamped them on the edge of the card.  Then I added more inked stones along the bottom of the card.  She now appears to be walking on the stones.  As she appears to be reaching out to something, I added two Mushroom Lanterns.  Along the top edge, I stamped the Mini Berry stamp in VersaFine Clair Tulip Red Ink.


Finally, I added stickles to her wings and the Mushroom Lanterns.


Would love to see what you create for Challenge #35.  The winner of the challenge will receive a
$15 gift certificate to Lavinia World to shop for more goodies.   Remember there is a new challenge every other Thursday.  




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: LaviniaWorldStore
Join our NEW Anything Lavinia Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!
Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website.

Can't wait to see what you create.


5 comments:

  1. Your cards make me happy, Steph. You are colorful and fun, i love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph your brusho background looks amazing! I love the bold colors! Eden's wings really stand out with the stickles on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph your cards are always so pretty! I need to bring out my Brushos as well I have ignored them lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how bright and colorful this is. Great idea to use the stones from the bridge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucha gorgeous background. Love the red and green combination!

    ReplyDelete