9/9/18

Spooky Monsters with Creative Vision Stamps

Hi everyone, I've created a new card using stamps from Creative Vision Stamps

The Pet Monsters stamp set consists of 4 monsters and 4 phrases.


I used the pet dinosaur, coloring him with Copic Markers before fussy cutting him.  I distressed the pattern paper and added it to a black card.  I then placed the dinosaur upon a large black circle, then stamped the phrase above the circle.

Cute, isn't he?

You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment