9/1/18

Have a Tee-rific birthday with Scor-Pal

Hi everyone, it's a new month and the challenge on the ScorPal blog is to create a clean and simple project.


If you know someone who loves to golf, wouldn't this be a great birthday card?


I began by scoring Rinea's Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper every 1/2".


Next, I rotated the foil and scored again every 1/2".


As I wanted the Sapphire side to show, I flipped over the scored panel and wrapped it with Whisker Graphics twine.


I adhered the foiled panel to the card with Scor-Tape, then die cut the image and it's larger mat.


The image was placed on foam adhesives and the birthday phrase, both new stamps from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps, was placed to the upper right of the card.


Stop by the Scor-Pal blog to see what the designers have created this month.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment