9/10/18

Zig Zag Books with Arnold Grummer Handmade Papers

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here with some mini albums using products from Arnold Grummer.



Arnold Grummer has bookmaking supplies and I've used the Zig Zag Books to create several mini album that can document life's little moments.

I selected papers I had already created using the Arnold Grummer Papermaking kit, opting to create both a pink and a blue book.  Using the chipboard covers, I cut my handmade paper 6" x 8", then scored around the cover so the papers would fold over easily.


 After cutting the corners, I adhered the papers to the covers.



Another sheet of paper was added to the interior.
I repeated the process with the 2nd piece of chipboard.
Next, I adhered the zig zag pages to the chipboard covers.


I inked around the covers with blue ink.
Anchors Away was die cut and adhered to the cover on a slight angle.

 

Using handmade pink papers, I created my next mini album.
To the front cover, I added a large pink arrow spelling Beach, then inked around the edges.
A pink flamingo was created from Makin's Clay then added to the corner.


I left the interior pages blank so they can be decorated by the recipient.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment