9/17/18

Rinea September Journal Page

Hi everyone, I've gone a journal page to share using Rinea's Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack  and the Sweet Sisters Flower Stencil from Rita Barakat.




I used assorted stencils, molding paste, inks and paints to create the background of my journal spread.


Using the Sweet Sisters Flower Stencil, I placed it on Silver Starstruck, drawing the lines in red ink to coordinate with the background.  Since I was using a 4" x 6" sheet, I offset the stencil. 


Placing the stenciled image on the right side, I added 2 strips from Glossy Silver/Gold foil along the top and bottom of the image, then added a punched strip of Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstuck foil along the side to enclose her within my journal.  Using a small circle punch with Sapphire/Gold Glossy foil,  I created her eye, then cut Ruby/Gold Glossy foil for her lips using the stencil as my guide.



Using Oma's Postcard Stamp, I randomly stamped around the edges of the journal pages with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I added some words from a 49 and Market Stamp set.



Using Heartfelt Creations dies, I created a variety of flowers from Blush Pink Starstruck, adding them to my journal page atop leaf sprays die cut from Emerald/Gold Glossy foil.



I cut very thin strips of foil from all my left over scraps, wrapped them together and used them to create her flowing hair.  Another flower anchored the hair in place.



What do you think of my journal page?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment