9/5/18

Bloom with Creative Vision

Hi everyone, I've created a new card using Mini Foilables from Creative Vision Stamps

I've used In Bloom Foilables from the Mini Series.  This set includes 2 panels that can be foiled in the same color or in different colors.


I used Nana's Roses Heat Transfer Foil on both panels.  Then I matted both panels with kraft and pink cardstock.  The checked panel was wrapped with ribbon then added to the card.  The Bloom panel was then added with foam adhesives.


You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment