9/7/18

Witchy Invitations with Rinea Foils

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea Blog with some adorable Halloween invitations.  Using the Haunted Foiled Paper Variety Pack and  Face Girl - Zoey stamp from Rita Barakat, these invitations were fun to create and help set the tone for a fun upcoming Halloween party.



I stamped the Face Girl - Zoey on white cardstock, then colored them with Copic Markers.  The event details were stamped to the left of the image.  The stamped panels were added to panels of Marigold Orange/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


Next I matted each invitation on black cardstock.  Then I scored the black panels and folded the tops over to complete the invitations.


I added a layer of Marigold/Marigold Starstruck Foiled Paper on the top flaps and punched holes in the top.  "You're Invited" was then die cut and added to the invitations.  The witch hats were die cut from Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper using my Cricut.  Placing them on her head makes her a nice witch!



Using Pink and Main stamps, I stamped the pumpkins with VersaFine Nocturne Ink, then die cut them.


Twine was threaded through the punched holes in the tops and tied off.  And the pumpkins were added to the bottom of the invitations.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment