9/19/18

Fall Pennant

Hi everyone, my newest project on the Proxxon blog is perfect for Fall.




Use Kapro Measure Mate ruler to draw the pennant shape on a wood panel.



Use the Scroll Saw to cut the pennant.


Then use the Bench Drill Press to drill 2 holes in the top.


Sand the panel with the Delta Sander.


Using the 6" Swirl Pumpkins stencil from Clear Scraps, I placed it in the center then painted it with shades of orange and green.  For additional dimension, I used  additional stencils around the pumpkin.   I wanted the focal point to be the pumpkins, so I painted around the pumpkins with brown paint.


While the panel dried, I created leaves from Makin'sⓇ Clay green clay and push mold.  I added additional color with spray inks.



To create a 3 dimensional effect, I glued raffia around the pumpkin, then glued the clay leaves.  Free hand cut FALL from felt and glue to the raffia.



A perfect panel to showcase Fall, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by.












No comments:

Post a Comment