9/13/18

Something Special with Creative Vision

Hi everyone, I've created a new card using the new Mini Foilables from Creative Vision Stamps

I've used the new Something Special Foilables from the Mini Series.


I used Nana's Roses Heat Transfer Foil, then matted the panel with 4 layers of pink and black cardstock.  


I created a card from black cardstock, then added a cameo pattern on top.  I wrapped the panel with black ribbon, then added the foiled panel with foam adhesives.

You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


1 comment: