12/27/20

Merry Christmas Reindeer

Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed your Christmas.  I have a Christmas card I neglected to share earlier.


I used some amazing dies from Amazing Paper Grace.
I die cut the base die from red cardstock, making sure the die cut edge was off the card.  Then I created a full die to adhere on top.
Using the intricate layer, I die cut Rinea Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


After assembling the card, I die cut the center panel using the reindeer panel with Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  I used the Emerald die cut panel as the base and placed the gold layer on top, after first cutting away the leaves.  This panel was then placed atop the black layer.


Using poinsettia and leaf dies, I die cut Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled paper and Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. 


Finally I used liquid pearls to create 3D berries.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment