12/21/20

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects Day 7

 Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last six years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.


Using white gift bags as a base, I adhered pattern paper to each, then stamped and die cut a Christmas image from Crackerbox_Suzy stamps.


Fold over the top edge of the bags, then punch holes.  Add Noel, another stamp from Crackerbox_Suzy stamps, to the lower corner.   Add Liquid Pearls to the stamped image representing berries. 


Run ribbon through the holes and tie closed (after first placing some candies or small gifts inside). 

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by daily as I show you more quick and easy Christmas projects.

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here:



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment