12/11/20

Joy Slimline Card

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog working with one of their new mini shakers.  With slimline cards all the rage, I used the Mini Shaker Joy  as the focal element.


The Mini Shaker consists of 3 chipboard pieces and one acrylic piece.  Remember to remove the film off both sides of the acrylic piece before assembling.


In keeping with the season, I painted all the pieces with gold paint and placed them aside to dry.


While waiting for Joy to dry, I created the card using Lawn Fawn dies.


I adhered poinsettias to the left side of the card, then put it aside while I finished the shaker.


I assembled all the pieces to create the shaker placing some Little Dude Sequins and some Lovely Sequins in the cavity.


Finally, I adhered the shaker to the card.


And the completed card looks amazing.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment