12/4/20

Walking in a winter wonderland

 Hi everyone, I'm on the DRU blog wishing you a beautiful day.  With the cold days of winter coming up, I used a full sized background die card to create my card.


Using white cardstock, I die cut the Amy Design Vintage Winter Village Frame Straight die for the card front.

Wanting a dramatic background, I adhered this die cut panel to a purple/black panel then added it to another white panel.  Finally, it was added to a black card.


Next, I added Ranger Liquid Pearls to the lights and windows and Nuvo Drops to add dimension to the snowflakes.


Stamp and die cut a phrase for the card using Tutti Oval Nesting Dies.


Add the phrase to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.



Stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the amazing dies that are available.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment